Saturday, February 4, 2012

Drive

Went drag racing with my boyfriend tonight.  As usual, I like to make such events a costume, so I donned a plaid shirt, some frye boots, and shorts with a blazer.  It's notably similar to my apple picking outfit.  :P  Boyfriend finished the night with an 11-8.


Me and my Boyfriend's Shelby.  [I actually really love the way this shot turned out]


some of the other boys lined up and waiting.



As I understand, some people are into engines.




The above are some glamor shots of Lawrence.



I can never get us both in frame.


the shirt is from forever21 yeaaars ago.  the blazer is fresh from a store called "Cotton-On."  Great prices, nice stuff.  Earrings are forever21 and necklace is betsey johnson. 



Truth be told, I have rather curly hair.  I'm usually straightening it into sad, dead end, oblivion though.


Love of my life right here.





No comments:

Post a Comment