Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Parakeets! + new scarf.

I have a crippling fear of birds, generally.  I really hate them flying at my face.  So today I went to the zoo (squee.) but I also hung out with some birds.  It was fun so long as they weren't flying.


Four of them ended up landing on my hand.  I am sure you can see the mixed fear and glee in my face.

Also, you can see my sweet new scarf:


One thing I miss about living in the north is scarves!  You can't really wear them in Florida-- too hot.  But this one is a nice silk chiffon so it;s pretty light and today was a mild 70 degrees.

Shirt: American Aparel Cap Sleeve Tee
Pants: Seven Jeggings
Sweater: J.crew from god knows when.
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren from Sunglass Hut.
Scarf: Alexander McQueen (Gifted)

Minka update:


tsk.  She's been getting on top of counters lately too.  The sink is her other new fave.

Quick doodle:

doodled for my boyfriend when I was home.

My cat at home is pretty ornery and hates to be pet.  He will tolerate it for a minute before viciously attacking.




No comments:

Post a Comment