Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vail!

Hello everyone from Vail!  I'm here with one of my best friends, my boyfriend, and his best friend.  Everyone is taking hot baths post-skiing, so I have a little time to say hello.

I did not ski, I instead chose to do a spa day at the Park Hyatt in Beaver Creek.  I went and got myself a facial and a swedish massage.  All in all, a much better choice for me personally.  The water sanctuary was totally sweet... check it out:




The first hot tub.

There was also a sauna and a rain shower.  I've decided I have to have a rain shower in my future home.

I'll admit, I haven't been very stylish while in Colorado... I've been much too busy piling on layers to try and not freeze.  We are here for another two days.  :)


Sweet Headband: I forget the boutique, but it's veeery close to St. Mark's.
Shirt: F21
Scarf: Banana Republic


Under Armour
Ski Jacket stolen from BFF's sister
Ralph Lauren Sunglasses
Best Friend

Boots: 80's, stolen from mother, rabbit fur inside
Shirt: Jcrew

Coat: Banana Republic
Jeans: Rag & Bone (picked up at Loehman's)
Shoes: Michael Kor's Driving Moccasins
Shirt: Banana Republic
Horse courtesy of diamond star ranch.


And as a side note, Law managed to get the car stuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment