Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back to Work

Now that the holiday weekend is over, at least for us, it's time to get back to finals.  But, before we go...

Went out in Ft. Lauderdale last night on Riverfront.  Apparently, it was a giant high school reunion for boyfriend.  I like to avoid high school reunions, personally.  But I also looked like this in high school:


I have, in fact, come a long way.  Anyway, my outfit for last night:



this is actually an older picture of the dress, but I hadn't taken a length shot of it for the evening.

I actually love this dress tons, got it on sale at Macy's, which I usually hate.
Dress: RACHEL by Rachel Roy
Shoes: Traffic
Clutch: Jimmy Choo
Necklace: Alfani, also from Macy's

Makeup Shot:


make up is an amalgamation of stilla palettes and urban decay's eyeshadow set.  I use tart for cheek/lip stain, though.  Earrings are Calvin Klein, I think?  Present from my mother.


And in other news, we drove Minka home from boca and she got loose in the car for a minute... see here:





tsk.  I got her out of there right away.




No comments:

Post a Comment