Wednesday, November 9, 2011

yet another bust

So much for cleaning my apartment.  I got distracted by feeling bad about myself after a phone call with my mother.  It's always a nice reminder of how useless I can be-- but, on the bright side, if I had cleaned up my apartment, I wouldn't have this lovely montage of Minka having an affair with a pair of my flats:


I actually find target flats, as seen above, to be the best value for cheap flats.  If you're anything like me, you are constantly ruining ballet flats in the rain.  They are always under $20, so I never feel bad about trashing a pair.  I actually like the scrunchy flats from target better as far as fit and look go.  Usually by xhiliration.  



but I can never find any good shoes in store.  But I find the flats fit true to size.
In other news... my boyfriend ordered a new tv, so I was planning on sitting around all day for it, but alas.  They rescheduled delivery to tomorrow when neither of us are home.  Of course.  But, it sort of forces me to clean the apartment, because who wants to smoosh a new tv in over a giant mess?

EDIT: this is why I love marc jacobs:

No comments:

Post a Comment