Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Skyward Sword

I understand this isn't very stylish of me, but in addition to my preoccupation with style, boyfriend, and minka, I have another love in my life, and that love is Link.



I have literally been playing the Legend of Zelda series since I could remember.  I had, or rather, my father had, the original Zelda and its sequel on NES.  I fell head over heels with the series over playing "Link to the Past."  And just when you thought it couldn't get any better- Ocarina of Time hit the N64.  I could play either of those games over and over.  (Link's Awakening, Four Swords, Oracle of Seasons, Windwaker, I liked, but seriously- they do not compare.  We'll just pretend phantom hourglass and majora's mask didn't happen.  Especially Majora's mask.)

And honestly, I loved Twilight Princess.  Really, thoroughly enjoyed it and spent a whole summer determined to get every last golden bug and poe there was.  I was successful in my bug mission.  There are still two poes that evade me and I have come to realize that no matter what I do, they will always be out of reach unless I reset the game and follow a list.

So you can appreciate how sad I am to NOT be playing Skyward Sword.  This is all I want to do.  I do not want to study for the bar, I do not want to study for finals.  I want to lock myself in a room and have a love affair with that game for two weeks.


I am going to be a sad panda now.

:'(

(Other games I luuurve?  The final fantasy series, which I love equally as much as Zelda and have been playing for about as long, Assassin's Creed, GTA, haha, I know, right?  Soul Caliber(!!) Super Smash Brothers when with friends, of course I love Mario games, though the Super Mario Galaxy game had me a little dizzy.  I also kiiind of want to play the new golden eye, but boyfriend says it's never going to be the same and I should just give up.  There's others.. but those are the top.  I liked Heavenly Sword, but I think I was the only person who did. :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment