Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Organizing, or my personal weakness.


I have never been a neat person.  But I love the way neatness looks.  The number one thing I’m jealous of when I look at others’ blogs is how neat everything looks.  However, I’ve always been able to dance on the cusp of total mess and normal person.  Or at least hide it in my linen closet when company comes over.  (Hi, Jonathan!)
The real trouble began when my boyfriend, for all intents and purposes, moved in with me.  We’re about on the same page in terms of neatness.  But together, it’s a hot mess.  It is no one’s fault.  We are just messy.
Then we got a cat.  And all hell broke loose.  She’s very cute, but she almost choked on a gummy bear that had sequestered itself under the couch somehow.  I believe that’s a cue to get tidying.  That is the project for today.  Not looking forward to it.

it's something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment