Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Minka's First Vet Trip

We had to take Minka to the vet today for the first time because it appears she has flatworm.  Sadly, she does in fact have flatworm.  We suspect she got it while she was still at the shelter and only started showing symptoms now.  Either way, we are taking care of it.  She did not like the vet.  She spent the whole time shaking, I felt so bad for her.  :(

Boyfriend is now boiling chicken for her to make up for it.  haha.  Hopefully, she likes.

I spend my days in Miami now, but I am originally from Long Island and lived in Manhattan for four years.  My living habitats ranged from Gramercy, to Union Square, and the Lower East Side.  Union Square was definitely my favorite, but if I could have, I totally would have lived in the Washington Mews.

This particular photo shoot was inspired by the late, great Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face, and obviously took place during some warmer days.


so here's my take on this look, featuring washington square park and the washington mews.
















my favorite of the bunch:






The dress is from Anthropologie circa 2006, and the shoes are (surprisingly) from Frederick's of Hollywood.  More shockingly, stolen from my mother.


While I'm on the topic of New York, I'd like to share my *other* favorite parts:


Tights: Forever 21

dress: forever 21 circa 2009.

Fab. friends?  Limited edition only.




No comments:

Post a Comment